25: FEP Safety
- General Details
Coated fluorescent lamps
- FEP lamps can be used in open or enclosed fittings, including IP65 type units with either switch start or electronic ballasts.
- FEP coating can also be specified on long life lamps, with a coating life in excess of 50,000 hours.
- FEP coatings will not discolour or degrade and still contain glass should a lamp break at the end of its life, creating peace of mind for users and contractors, creating a better environment for everyone.
- FEP coated lamps are recognised by the British Retail Consortium, and pass all hygiene audits associated with the food, packaging and pharmaceutical industries.
- Impact test, manufactured to IEC60068-2-75, Needle flame compliant to IEC 60598-1. 850°C Glow wire test compliant to IEC 60598 and Heat ageing at 140°C for 168 hours compliant to IEC 61195.
- Part Numbers
PART No FEP T5 8w FEP T5 14w FEP T5 21w FEP T5 24w FEP T5 28w FEP T5 35w FEP T5 39w FEP T5 54w FEP T5 80w
PART No FEP T8 18w FEP T8 30w FEP T8 36w FEP T8 58w FEP T8 70w
Please specify lamp colour 827, 830, 840 or 865.
- Order Enquiry
Send a message to us.